“BIKE FOR DAD” is a cycling event to celebrate the 88th Birthday Anniversary of His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej on 5 December 2015. The series of events, to be held between 11-13 December 2015His Royal Highness Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn initiated this cycling event to pay tribute, together with the people of Thailand, to His Majesty the King on the auspicious occasion of His Majesty's Birthday Anniversary. His Royal Highness the Crown Prince himself will lead the group of cyclists on Friday 11 December 2015.
The event was organised with the following objectives:
1. To pay tribute and express loyalty to His Majesty the King
2. To express gratefulness to the Father of the Land
3. To promote harmony amongst Thai people
4. To promote good health and well-being
5. To promote Thai arts and culture through the royal “Khon” performances
A father’s blessing is the greatest gift…true gratitude brings the highest blessing…follow father’s teaching joy and blessing will follow. Together let us return our father’s love.
LONG LIVE THE KING